Friday, March 18, 2011

Critique of stop motion, depth of field, and line assignment.

Stop motion/ Motion blur- I was happy with what I got for stop motion picture, the water flowing down the stream made it appear like a combination of water and ice at a quick shutter speed.  However the motion blur picture I thought could have been better used.  It would have been cooler if i tried to motion blur quicker moving things like cars or a soccer ball. 

Depth of Field- I felt like I overall did good at portaying a large depth of field in taking a picture of the whole landscape and water.  I found that easier than taking the shallow depth of field photos, because in the shallow you have to make sure the subject is just perfect in the photo where in a large depth of field there is more room for "error".

Line assignment- I felt like I could've done a better job if I did not rush this assignment as much and thought outside the box.  There wasn't enough of a subject in my line photos, the lines should be rather used to emphasize a subject, usually not be the subject. 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent!!! What a marvoulous analysis of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. You know, I am free after school...do you wanna meet up for some smoothies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but I am already in a commited relationship. However, I might be in for a "sneak peak"

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know normally I don't negotiate on these conditions. But for you, I could make an exception ;)

    ReplyDelete